[Mapserver-users] MINSCALE in webobj

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Mar 13 08:32:12 EST 2003

Vincent -

Yes, I've used it and it has always seemed just fine to me.  You should display the [scale] value on your map to make sure the units are indeed correct, and see whether that value becomes less than your MINSCALE value.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.