[Mapserver-users] limiting query results

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu Mar 13 14:32:02 EST 2003

For the instance of the user selecting the whole county with the box, could you use scale-dependent layers so they don't have the option to query the whole county.

I am sure that there is a more elegant solution, but this could prevent the crash you are describing.

David.

David J. Fawcett
GIS / Databases

MN Office of Environmental Assistance