[Mapserver-users] ArcExplorer 4.0.1 WMS Client

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Mar 13 15:58:02 EST 2003

Well, I got it installed, at least <g>.

When I try to connect to a WMS server, the dialog asks me for a URL and a Service Name (as if it were ArcIMS or something).  ESRI appears to have made a commitment to implementing documentation in the future, too, and I can't figure out what values I should put in these boxes.  If they provided a single example for using a WMS server it would be very helpful.

Anyone know what magic words they're expecting?

	- Ed