[Mapserver-users] ArcExplorer 4.0.1 WMS Client

Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Mar 13 16:26:03 EST 2003

Works for me.  If your WMS is non-ArcIMS, just ignore the Service Name field
(i.e. leave it blank), and fill in the WMS URL prefix field, e.g.

http://ceoware2.ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca/cubewerx/cubeserv/cubeserv.cgi

It may take awhile to parse the Capabilities XML, depending on the size.

..Tom