[Mapserver-users] ArcExplorer 4.0.1 WMS Client

Daryl Herzmann akrherz at iastate.edu
Thu Mar 13 16:25:55 EST 2003

Hi Daniel!

Thanks for the note.  We are almost there :)  Now I get this from
ArcExplorer

###### Start to WMS getCapabilities in GETWMSService class version=null
*********** realVersion is = none
*********** Version is = null
This version is not supported
******* Exception for WMS: null
java.lan.NullPointerException

Looking at the difference between versions from the MIT Ortho and
mapserver, I see
from mapserver:
<WMT_MS_Capabilities version="1.1.0" updateSequence="0">
from Ortho:
<WMT_MS_Capabilities version="1.0.0">

Do I need to upgrade to 3.7 dev to get 1.1.1 support?  Or should I
downgrade to 1.0.0 to get this to work?  Looking at the Extension FAQ,
perhaps this beast only supports 1.0.0 and 1.1.1 ??

:)

Daryl

--
/**