[Mapserver-users] Developing - Flash MX on Windows - against Linux environment

Mark Rodrigo mark at markrodrigo.com
Fri Mar 14 00:10:19 EST 2003

Hello:

I am about to commit to a dual boot system here on my laptop, and get Linux
Redhat 8.x, Apache, PHP and hopefully a compiled Mapserver 3.7 going on that
OS. I would like to develop the front-end in Flash MX, but was curious how
developers were handling a similar situation for code testing? i.e. What's
the easiest way to hit on Mapserver etc. running on a Linux Server from a
Windows OS (Flash MX) for testing?

Thanks

Mark