[Mapserver-users] Developing - Flash MX on Windows - against Linux environment

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Mar 14 11:36:56 EST 2003

I run Win2k and Win98 as guest OS's on a Linux host OS with VMWare.  So
it could work both ways.  With either config, you could develop in your
favorite flavor of OS and test with the other one.  I've had good luck
with VMWare over the years.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173