[Mapserver-users] Transparency values - confusion

Matt Doggett mdoggett at coas.oregonstate.edu
Fri Mar 14 11:42:09 EST 2003

Perhaps we can blame ESRI!  Their ArcIMS mapserver uses the same
backwards definition...transparency=1.0 (opaque), transparency=0
(transparent).
Since theirs is a commercial product costing thousands of dollars they
can't possibly be wrong....right!? :)
md

Matt Doggett
Spatial Climate Analysis Service