[Mapserver-users] Re: PHP version and Maplab

pkishor_98 pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Fri Mar 14 16:36:04 EST 2003

--- In mapserver-users at yahoogroups.com, Paul Spencer <pagameba at m...>
wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder that this kind of traffic is more appropriate
> to the maplab-users mailing list!

aha! if Lars had used the separate maplab list, I would have never
known about this. advantage case for a single, unified list.

however, since I am not using maplab at this point in time, this is
just bandwidth hogging trivia. advantage case for separate lists.

so, back to love-all.

How in heck did maplab manage its own list whilst other requests for
separate postgis list or separate lists for each flavor of mapscript
got assigned to devnull.

oh well.

> MapLab will work with PHP 4.3.0 and PHP 4.3.1 on Windows.  On Linux,
PHP