[Mapserver-users] PHP version and Maplab

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Mar 14 16:26:17 EST 2003

Just a friendly reminder that this kind of traffic is more appropriate
to the maplab-users mailing list!

MapLab will work with PHP 4.3.0 and PHP 4.3.1 on Windows.  On Linux, PHP
mangles the value of PHP_SELF and this causes problems.  There have been
discussions on the mapserver mailing list about possible workarounds.

Cheers

Paul