[Mapserver-users] (Fwd) about tileindex shp

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Mar 15 17:03:46 EST 2003

The relationship between tileindex location, the location string,
shapepath and data  and whether you specify absolute paths or
relative paths have been a very confusing to me in the past. I know a
bunch of work has been done to make them work in a more rational way
in 3.7.

In the past, I have just played with them til I was able to get
something to work. Maybe someone has a better explanation.

What version of Mapserver are you using?