[Mapserver-users] RE: site using mapserver

ryanne cruz ryanne.cruz at up.edu.ph
Sun Mar 16 21:15:08 EST 2003

hi list!

i am proud to announce that our site is now up! if you have the time pls visit
www.philenergydb.upd.edu.ph. there are still some bugs concerning zooming and
some of the layers are not exact but it still is great (ahem, excuse my
arrogance!). hope you'll email us some feedbacks regarding our site. pls cc me
a copy of your email. if you want to contribute or criticize something, its
very most welcome. especially if you have sugegstions regarding the zooming.

thank you very much to all the people who helped us. i can't remember each
name but what i'm certain is that this list has REALLY been a great HELP to
us.

again, thanks to all.

ryanne