[Mapserver-users] Map broker?

Stepan Kafka stepan.kafka at centrum.cz
Mon Mar 17 08:53:42 EST 2003

Hi,
  We are running project with 800 000 records in ONE shapefile. The size of
single shp file is around 600 MB. Whole project uses about 10 GB of
shapefiles and 10 GB of rasters. With indexes it works fine (We have only
slower connection). See the
http://www.uhul.cz/oprl/ and "Mapovy server" link or
http://212.158.143.148/mapserv/oprl/ directy. Tha layers are visible from
scale 1:50000.
With tiling you also have *unlimited* capacity.

Mapserver is GREAT!

Stepan Kafka