[Mapserver-users] Re: perl / mapscript

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Mar 17 09:30:50 EST 2003

Sorry for coming into this late.
Obviously, whichever solution works better for you & the application/people supplying the data is the one to use.
The PerlMapscript example containing the queryByPoint is: http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35ex7
You will/would need to modify it to parse out the long/lat that is passed to it and you can remove all the code that is used to translate the pixel coordinates to real-world coordinates.
HTH
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "Paul Dymecki" <millardymecki at sympatico.ca> on Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:55:38 -0500.