AW: [Mapserver-users] IIS

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon Mar 17 11:11:33 EST 2003

We use both MS IIS on Win2k and Apache on Free BSD, up to now without any
problems.
To use the IIS just throw the mapserv.exe into the default "Scripts"
directory. Then you don't have to bother about setting up a new website or
virtual directory where you would have to allow execute permission for
scripts.
You don't need to install anything extra.

Arnulf.