[Mapserver-users] 3.7 configure error with php 4.3.1

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 13 09:33:56 EST 2003

Aaron, I had the same problem.  It seems that php configure was changed
at some point and now you have to use --with-regex=system in the php
configure.  Also, please note that there are some problems with php
4.3.0 and php 4.3.1 concerning the values reported by PHP_SELF that are
fixed in the latest snapshot.  If you use PHP_SELF (and who doesn't ;))
I recommend using a snapshot.

Cheers,

Paul