[Mapserver-users] Ermapper ECW files on Linux ?

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Tue Mar 18 03:22:36 EST 2003

Bo,

According to the GDAL pages, the GDAL library is able to - with some
limitations - read and write ECW files. See
http://remotesensing.org/gdal/frmt_ecw.html for details. If you compiles
mapserver with GDAL support, mapserver will be able to read all formats that
GDAL can read.
I don't know anything about ERMapper files, so if they don't fit within GDAL's
limitations, I apologize.