[Mapserver-users] N/A

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Tue Mar 18 03:29:51 EST 2003

Angelo,

just a quick guess: the error is in the SQL statement... Could it be that
(fid_tipo_via) is an integer column in your database? This is what the
postgres error suggests. You should probably either use a boolean datatype
after the WHERE clause, or combine your integer data with some criterium to
create a boolean result (like 'WHERE fid_tipo_via > 23' or some other
comparison).

Regards,
Vincent Schut.