[Mapserver-users] SDE performance boost in 3.7?

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Mar 18 18:30:18 EST 2003

I adapted the SDE code to use Jan Hartman's pooling code a month or so
ago. I saw major increases in performance in the little testing that I
did. It's already available in the CVS for 3.7.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Alexander Pucher <pucher at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at> 03/14/03 05:56PM

Hi,

there have been some discussions going on on the poor performance of
the
SDE connection.

Can someone give me a short note about the recent status of enhancing
the SDE connection performance. Will this be included in 3.7?

Best regards,
alex

Institut fuer Geographie und Regionalforschung
Universitaet Wien
Kartografie und Geoinformation

Departement of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Cartography and GIS

Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

Tel: (+43 1) 4277 48644
Fax: (+43 1) 4277 48649
E-mail: alexander.pucher at univie.ac.at

FTP: ftp://ftp.gis.univie.ac.at