[Mapserver-users] Re: MapServer

pkishor_98 pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Wed Mar 19 16:59:33 EST 2003

--- In mapserver-users at yahoogroups.com, Kari Geurts <kgeurts at g...> wrote:
> Hello MapServer Users,
>
> Just wanted to let you know what has been happening with MDP.

what is MDP? sorry, I am drawing a blank.

> There is a
> new MapServer version 3.6.5 available on the Download website -

fantastic.

But, Kari, Steve, could we _please_ have a version history (what's new
in this version).html linked right next to the download? It would
really help in figuring out whether or not to download the whole
shebang. Besides, it would also be a neat log of the changes of time.
I believe there is a versions info in the tarball, but it would be
nice to see it separately without having to download it first.

Many thanks.

Puneet.

..