[Mapserver-users] Re: MapServer

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 20 02:09:46 EST 2003

pkishor_98 wrote:

> But, Kari, Steve, could we _please_ have a version history (what's new
> in this version).html linked right next to the download? It would
> really help in figuring out whether or not to download the whole
> shebang. Besides, it would also be a neat log of the changes of time.
> I believe there is a versions info in the tarball, but it would be
> nice to see it separately without having to download it first.

I agree this would be great, actually just placing a link to the
HISTORY.TXT file in the download page would do.  In the meantime, I
attached below a copy of the changes between 3.6.5 and 3.6.4.

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca

Version 3.6.5 (2003-03-18)

- Fix a little problem with qix files with no depth.

- Fixed problem with STATUS EMBED being written as STATUS QUERYONLY by
  msSaveMap()

- Fix problem reading WMS layers in GIF format (via GDAL) when GD
  doesn't support GIF

- Backport bug 186 fix from version 3.7 for $rect->project(),
  $point->project(), etc... in php_mapscript.  Note that the project()
  methods return MS_SUCCESS/MS_FAILURE and operate on the object itself.