[Mapserver-users] distance/radius search

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Mar 20 07:50:10 EST 2003

Nida,

All you have to do is a point query with the method set to SINGLE not
MULTIPLE and it will return the closest within the TOLERANCE or none
is there is none in the TOLERANCE. TOLERANCE can be set in pixels or
map units in the LAYER.

If you use MULTIPLE then you will get all results within TOLERANCE
and you will have to calculate the distances to find the closest.

-Steve W.