[Mapserver-users] ArcExplorer 4.0.1 and Mapserver WMS - Wiki page

Thomas Bartlett tbartlett at dddd.com.au
Mon Mar 24 23:12:42 EST 2003

Thanks for the speedy reply Antti,
Can you clarify "point 3" !

I have only added:

<?php header("Content-type:application/vnd.ogc.gml");   ?>

at the top of the XML document, am I missing something ??

I have noted that when I load wms.php into a web-browser I get an error
displayed (not a PHP but a HTTP error [like HTTP 404 - File not found]) and
when I view the source on that error document I see the XML document, but
php has not adding anything eg a header??  Should there be something there
??

Thanks again !!

Tom