[Mapserver-users] aerial views

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue Mar 25 12:03:55 EST 2003

Sven -

What file format are you using for the aerial images?  It is possible that a better choice of file format and/or the creation of image pyramids/overviews may help quite a bit.

Are you trying to view the images at close to "full resolution" or are you zoomed out, viewing a large amount of image data at once?

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.