[Mapserver-users] weather forecast map

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Mar 27 08:38:31 EST 2003

I know that there is a site at tamu that shows the current weather using mapserver and it has a link for 'Forcast' (but it doesn't seem to be working?), I also don't know if wms is enabled (Gerry?).
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Heiko.Kehlenbrink at vermes.fh-oldenburg.de on Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:39:10 +0100 (CET).