[Mapserver-users] Using several bitmap map files

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Mar 27 09:23:52 EST 2003

Mapserver can use a shapefile as a tile index to make several adjacent images appear as a single image.
There is a PerlMapscript utility in the wiki to actually create the tileindex shapefile from a directory containing a group of tiff's & tfw's at:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35ex1
HTH
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by =?iso-8859-1?Q?"Bernhard=20Rosenkr=E4nzer"?= <bero.rh at web.de> on Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:03:35 +0100.