[Mapserver-users] Configure --with-system-regex

Gerard Farràs gerard.farras at ctfc.es
Fri Mar 21 07:15:22 EST 2003

Hi all,

My platform:	Distribution : 	Suse Linux 7.3
		Kernel:		2.4.14
		Arch:		sparc64
		Mapserver-version	3.6.4
		PHP-Version	4.3.0.

	I'm trying to recompile MapServer with php support, but I get this:

checking whether we should use PHP's regex... yes
configure: error:
!!! The current version of PHP MapScript has some problems with
!!!
!!! PHP4's bundled regex.  Until we figure the solution to the
!!!
!!! problem, the workaround is to compile PHP4 with the system regex
!!!
!!! Please re-configure and re-compile PHP4 with --with-system-regex
!!!
!!! and then re-configure and re-compile MapServer.
!!!

	I have recompiled php --with-regex=system (and --with-system-regex),
but.. I get the same result...

	Can anybody help me?

	Thanks,

		Gerard Farràs