[mapserver-users] cascading mapserver

Bart van den Eijnden bart.van.den.eijnden at geodan.nl
Fri Mar 21 12:58:26 EST 2003

Hi,

I have a question about the cascading possibilities of mapserver.

How does it work with vendor specific parameters? I want to use mapserver
to be a cascading mapserver for 2 mapservers of a different brand. But
those guys have made vendor specific parameters like query_layers and
query_params to get a selection highlighted in the map.

Will mapserver send those vendor specific parameters (although not OpenGIS
WMS parameters) to the mapserver of the different brand?

Thanks for the answer,

Bart

--
  Bart van den Eijnden