[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Mar 21 12:39:11 EST 2003

There is a max iamge size set in mapserv.h for the CGI version. You can
edit that file
and rebuild MapServer to fix the problem. The size limit is there to
keep people from
swamping the server by requesting HUGE images. For practical usage I
can't see needing
images within web pages that are larger than 2k per side...

Steve

>>> "emailfittizio at libero.it" <emailfittizio at libero.it> 03/21/03
09:05AM >>>
Hi All,
in my project I often need to specify an img.x img.y parameters bigger
than 2048... this give an overflow error.
How can i resolve this problem?

Also I need big output image. What is the maximum value for imgsize ??

Regards,
Alessandro.