[Mapserver-users] OGC implementing and conforming products for mapserv

Thomas E Burk teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Wed Oct 1 11:06:23 EDT 2003

It's one of those things that just gets overlooked. Thanks for the reminder.
We'll get 4.0 added to the "implements" list. Previously the decision was to not
spend the time, etc. to prove conformance. We can revisit that again.

Tom
Dr. Thomas E. Burk
University of Minnesota
1530 Cleveland Avenue North