[Mapserver-users] OGC implementing and conforming products for mapserv

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 2 08:25:25 EDT 2003

Since we've (DM Solutions) been looking after all implementation of OGC
specifications in MapServer, I think it's reasonable that we would take
responsibility for ensuring we are properly registered at OGC for
implemenation and/or conformance of OGC specs.

We've discussed this internally recently.  Assefa is responsible at our
end for our OGC implementations -- he will follow-up with OGC at each
MapServer release to identify any further implementations or conformance
of mapServer to the specs.

Re. WMS support in mapServer, we are striving for conformance and are
going through conformance testing at the moment.  With any luck, we'll
pass the conformance test by the release of MapServer 4.1.

Dave