[Mapserver-users] installation

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Thu Oct 2 12:44:33 EDT 2003

Scott,

I guess you have to re-read your ld.so.conf table, probably you'll find
it in /etc

There are two ways to go:
1. Edit the file ld.so.conf and add the line
/usr/lib

Then restart your server or run '/sbin/ldconfig'

2.
Run the command
'/sbin/ldconfig /usr/local'

(Both as 'root')

If you choose way 2 please remember, that you'll have to give this
command every time you restart your server.

Hope that's it, have a nice weekend (yes, we in germany have
bank-holiday tomorrow and I'm NOT going to work ...)

Till