[Mapserver-users] Interlaced Reference

Vladimir Guzmán vguzman at maintask.com
Mon Oct 6 20:34:42 EDT 2003

Hello again.

I'm trying to use fpdf to get a "printable" map with phpmapscript.
Everything is fine, except that when I try to generate the Reference
Map, I get the following error:

*FPDF error: *Interlacing not supported:
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/tmp/MS_CTzMgP.png

This is because phpmapscript is producing an interlaced png, and FPDF
can't handle it.

But I have the following in my .map file:

OUTPUTFORMAT
   NAME png
   MIMETYPE "image/png"
   DRIVER "GD/PNG"
   FORMATOPTION "INTERLACE=OFF"
END

#
# Start of reference map
#
REFERENCE
 IMAGE "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/sig_curaduria/graphics/reference7.png"
   EXTENT 983737 984000 1007778 1026000
 SIZE 183 320
 STATUS ON
 COLOR -1 -1 -1
 OUTLINECOLOR 255 0 0
END

And it works perfect for the legend, the scale and the map itself.
The file /usr/local/apache/htdocs/sig_curaduria/graphics/reference7.png
is not interlaced.

My phpmapscript configuration:

MapServer Version     MapServer version 4.0-beta1 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
PHP MapScript Version     ($Revision: 1.168 $ $Date: 2003/06/04 17:57:12 $)

Any hints?

Thanks a lot,

--
Vladimir Ilich Guzmán R.