[Mapserver-users] WMS Cllient for ArcView 3.X

Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Oct 6 21:06:54 EDT 2003

Paul,

Thanks for this info, for what is surely a valuable resource!!

One comment / suggestion: can the *.ogc files could support the OGC Web Map
Context Documents specification?  This would be a perfect fit for this
extension to save/reuse WMS targets.

..Tom

Tom Kralidis
Systems Scientist