[Mapserver-users] WMS Cllient for ArcView 3.X

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Oct 8 11:50:58 EDT 2003

The error reported turned out to be caused by the following:

"The error was related to TILEIDEX and missing data raster data that
GDAL was trying to find.  When crafting the ogc file I had guessed at
the extents and was trying to map more data than I had. (Now I need to
see why Mapserver/GDAL did not IGNORE_MISSING_DATA like it was supposed
to.)"

I do not know where in the cycle that falls. Sounds like after mapfile
parsing but before data (or during) eading.

Paul

--
       __
      /