[Mapserver-users] Help with ArcSDE Layer Connection/Data spec ification - SOLVED!

Pryor, Clayton J CJPRYOR at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 9 11:22:06 EDT 2003

I was able to get the layer to display by simplifying the associated class.

For now, the class simply reads:

	CLASS
		OUTLINECOLOR 128 128 128
		COLOR 0 255 0
	END

Now that I know I have the ArcSDE interface working, I will continue to
explore map file configuration options.  Ultimately I would like to have the
layer rendered based on attributes in another table but that is another
thread.

:)

Thanks again,

Clay