[Mapserver-users] postgis mapserver anyone?

Damian Schroder map_surfer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 17:38:08 EDT 2003

--0-292752267-1066081088=:94273

I am having difficulties with querying my map with the following configuration:Postgres/SQL 7.3.3PostGIS 0.7.5Mapserver 4.4 beta2Apache 1.3.27Redhat 9ROSA appletThe query always returns results but randomly fails when drawing the querymap. It can sometimes (not always) be induced to fail by drawing a box that does not intersect with the db layer. When it does fail I get the following error:DEBUG:  CommitTransactionCommandLOG:  statement: begin; select getdatabaseencoding(); commit[Mon Oct 13 15:40:10 2003] [error] [client 65.34.18.171] Premature end of script headers: /mdis/cgi-bin/phpI know other people in the past have had problems with postgis/mapserver config but I have failed in finding any solutions. Can anybody help me out in with any of the folling questions:Does Mapserver 4.1 deal with any PostGIS issues?Is this a bug that I should report?Does anyone have a similar setup (postgis/mapserver) that works smoothly? (if so any suggestions)Any response would be helpful.Thanks in
 advance,Damian

[...]

Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-292752267-1066081088=:94273--