[Mapserver-users] Anyone moderating the list?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Oct 15 11:52:18 EDT 2003

Martin, Daniel A wrote:
> Yesterday I sent a mail that got dropped in a moderator queue due to size (screenshots attached).  But, it's still waiting for review today.  Do we have anyone moderating?  I could drop the screenshots, but I don't want to resend it if it will get moderated.

FYI due to the amount of spam the list gets, moderated emails are
automatically deleted without being looked at, see:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0309/msg00042.html

I believe the "post by non-subscriber" automated reply text has been
modified to mention that, but perhaps the text of the "attachment is too
big" automated reply needs to be edited as well.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca