[Mapserver-users] Anyone moderating the list?

Martin, Daniel A Daniel.A.Martin at erac.com
Wed Oct 15 12:02:40 EDT 2003

I would say so...this is the response I received:

Your mail to 'Mapserver-users' with the subject

    Upgraded 3.6 to 4.0 Windows binary and PIXMAP symbols, text-label
colors no longer work correctly.

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 369264 bytes but there's a limit of 200
KB

notification of the moderator's decision.

msg00042.html

I believe the "post by non-subscriber" automated reply text has been
modified to mention that, but perhaps the text of the "attachment is too
big" automated reply needs to be edited as well.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca