[Mapserver-users] OGC-compliant WMS-server deliveringdynamic layers with MS?

Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 15 12:02:19 EDT 2003

GetFeatureInfo is an optional operation of an OGC WMS.  Having said this,
text/html is an allowed MIME type of GetFeatureInfo when implemented.  Also,
there is no standard schema to GetFeatureInfo responses, so Debbie's
approach to the respnse is okay.

..Tom