[Mapserver-users] How to convert a CSV data to shapefile

Mario Servin mservin at tecnoaccion.com.ar
Thu Oct 16 15:23:15 EDT 2003

Hi Frank,
    Are you back?. Anyway this is just to inform you that I could use
gen2shp with success!!. Thanks a lot. A warning to other users, I could not
use the last binary version. Only the old one ( 0.2.3 ) worked for me with
shapelib 1.2.9. The new one asked me some libraries I do not have installed
at my Windows.
    Additionally, is there any way to update a  dbf in this manner?. I mean:
I got a .shp, .dbf and .shx files. Now I need to add some data to dbf for
using it with Mapserver. Is it possible to make this in a simple way?.
    Regards,
                Mario