[Mapserver-users] Shapefile

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at Antel.com.uy
Fri Oct 17 08:14:43 EDT 2003

You can't convert a tiff to shape with gdaltindex.

The shape file created is only the index, and is used when your map is
tiled in many tiff.
You beter tray to get the outline of India in shp format from one of may
free data sources in the net. Search the archive for them.

LALO