[Mapserver-users] [Mapserver-users]OGC WFS Cite conformance products for mapserv report

Normand Savard nsavard at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 17 12:24:01 EDT 2003

The present e-mail is to give an update of the work done by DM Solutions
Group to implement the WFS OGC specifications.  For those of you who
manifest some interest into this field can consult the bug description
461, on http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/bugs/ Website,  for more details on
the issues.

We set up a WFS server by using MapServer and we ran the OGC WFS test
suite against this server.  The test engine can be found on the
following Website:
 http://cite-test.socialchange.net.au/test_engine/wfs_1_0_0/wfs_1_0_0.html.
 The summary report produced by the WFS test engire is as follow:

Total Test Count    152
Number of Passed Tests    109
Number of Failed Tests    43

Normand