[Mapserver-users] Help to configure Itasca application

Felipe Amorelli famorelli at construtel-sti.com.br
Mon Oct 20 08:07:07 EDT 2003

Hello,

Thanks for the information regarding the Gif2Png convertion, now the itasca
application doesn´t have the gif error message anymore and the
demo_init.html calls the demo.html
but no image was displayed. if I get the properties of the image in the
browser I see that they´re trying to get the image from a tmp/Demo
10666470064001.png file, but this png file was not created in the /tmp

Anybody knows what could be the cause of my problem ? I´m still making more
tests here trying to determine the cause of this problem. Mapserver creates
this temporary png file ?

Thanks,
Felipe