[Mapserver-users] please help about dynamic layers

Murat Işık muratisik at megatek.com.tr
Wed Oct 22 08:27:31 EDT 2003

graet web site. yes it is slow but worth the wait. this is what I am trying
to build (and failing to build as well)
I browsed http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScript, but
could not find mapq.pl , even did the search at the bottom.
Do you have a copy? Can you send me? That would be great.

Have a nice day :)

Murat Isik