[Mapserver-users] feature info request on win2k calls error message

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 21 14:01:11 EDT 2003

Were you using INFO_FORMAT=text/html by any chance?  There was a bug in
4.0 (also in older 3.6.x versions) with text/html featureinfo output.
This has been fixed in the 4.0 CVS and should be part of the 4.0.1
release that should be available soon.  If you can't wait for the
release then you can get the code from 'branch-4-0' branch in CVS.

Daniel