[Mapserver-users] problem with projection

collao_andres collao_andres at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:15:49 EST 2003

I have the following problem. When i use UTM projection , my map its
ok; i can make zoom in, zoom out , etc. But, when i use this map with
latlong projection this funnction its not work perfectly.

when i make a zoomin the map its not appear. this happens you accustom

when I review the values of extent, they seem well.

e.g

oGeorefExt:-70.654644 , -27.389066 , -69.060439 , -26.479066
oPixelPos : 272 , 180
oGeorefMaxExt: -180 , -180 , 180 , 180
$dfWidthPix=768
$dfHeightPix=468

this is a function:
$gpoMap->zoompoint(2, $oPixelPos, $dfWidthPix,
$dfHeightPix, $oGeorefExt, $oGeorefMaxExt);

somebody has some idea??