[Mapserver-users] ROSA

Rookie GIS gisrookie at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:01:19 EST 2003

Hello

My name is Sunil Achyut and I am using PHP/MapScript for our project at
University of North Dakota.  I am trying to add a functionality wherein if a
user moves a mouse on ROSA applet, the Latitude and Longitude of the same
should appear on the status bar of the browser.  I am not sure how to go
with the same, if there are any examples/any site which have done the
same/any documentation can you please mail me the same.

Thanks in advance.
Sunil Achyut