[Mapserver-users] Php Mapscript Specs requested

Stephen Clark stephen.clark at focus.ca
Thu Oct 30 11:30:43 EST 2003

Hi all ,

Here is the PHP mapscript I downloaded from DM Solutions:

MapScript
      MapServer Version  MapServer version 4.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG
OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE
      PHP MapScript Version  ($Revision: 1.177 $ $Date: 2003/07/30 19:01:31
$)

Could someone tell me how many layers, classes and color objects that  are
supported with this version?

thanks,
Stephen