[Mapserver-users] Php Mapscript Specs requested

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 30 11:03:10 EST 2003

It should contain the default settings that come with the mapserver
source code which is 100 layers, 256 classes.
Unless It is a specif build done for someone with values boosted, this
should always be the case. Usually the name of the zip file should
indicate that (ex : mapserver-4.1dev-win32-php4.3.2_256layers.zip build
done supporting 256 layers) and sometimes the README that comes with the
zip contains this specific changes done (but I sometimes forget to
update the readme).

Later,

Stephen Clark wrote:

> Hi all ,
>
> Here is the PHP mapscript I downloaded from DM Solutions:
>
> MapScript
>       MapServer Version  MapServer version 4.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG
> OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ
> SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
> SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
> INPUT=SHAPEFILE
>       PHP MapScript Version  ($Revision: 1.177 $ $Date: 2003/07/30 19:01:31
> $)
>

> Could someone tell me how many layers, classes and color objects that  are
> supported with this version?
>
> thanks,
> Stephen

Assefa Yewondwossen